Friday, May 25, 2007

What I Learned During The Project

This type of project taught me many things. One of the important things is that creating blogger account because it is the first time I know about this type of web site. The second thing which I learnt from doing this project is that the causes and affects of global warming and what is the global warming. From this project I learnt many science wards which going to help me in my field. Writing comments is another thing which this project learnt. Organizing my time to do the all the work is the last thing that I learnt from doing this project.

2 comments:

Abdullah_Alkhaja said...

I wish to you the best. thank you for your blogger.

Hamill Alamrei said...

Everything is ok so far but are you going to continue working on this blog in the future and what is your next step. The climate is changing but are you going to change?